Piedmont Insurance, with our two convenient offices in Georgia ,(Covington, and Newnan (Glover/Piedmont) ), is committed to providing you with the most affordable and comprehensive Auto Insurance in the Georgia. While most of our personal lines clients tend to be in the Metro Atlanta area, we write throughout the Southeast. We integrate the ease of the internet with personalized attention. You won’t call our office and get a part time Customer Service representative trying to meet a call quota. We give you personal, immediate attention.
Piedmont’s rich insurance experience has had us involved individual, company and community insurance needs since 1931. We are very proud of our customer orientated, knowledgeable staff that gladly assists every customer. We want to provide you with peace of mind in the knowledge that your auto is properly insured.
We offer the following options for car insurance in Most Southeastern states including Georgia:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
With policy holders throughout the South we have a wide variety of needs. We look forward to serving you. Simply fill out the attached Client form and one or our skilled professionals will contact you
Premium savings for the policyholder are allowed in various states for anti-theft devices, good student discounts and safe driver discounts. Some states allow discounts for members of qualified organizations or groups such as Chambers of Commerce, Board of Education (teachers), AARP, Mature drivers, NASCAR. Call us or fill out the contact form and let our skilled Professionals find all discounts available for your Auto Insurance.